I keep noticing when I see iPhone users is that they turn on the device and do what they have to. Since the touch screen needs your finger to work, the person just places the phone back in their purse/pocket, still on. If you tap the button on the top of the device, it will lock your iPhone and put the screen to sleep. You will notice a difference by the end of the day in better battery life
- Create and Test your great app idea simply by drawing it
- For designing the next great iPhone app, or just fun note taking
- iPhone 5S Protection Is Already Rolling Out!
- Dodo brings the iPhone and a writing paper booklet together into one nice pocketable package
- Clear, Shake to email todo list
- Kickstarter, anytime and anyplace… now an iPhone app
- Fashionable iPhone Cases can be slick – the Grip solution
- Water proofing the iPhone 5 with Survivor Protection
- Missing Google Maps on your iPhone? Now available as a free app!
- Quick view of advanced weather information on the iPhone with VyCloud