I wont lie, there is a lot here to play with when you get into iMovie on your iPhone 4. The app from Apple actually has a surprising amount of power so don’t expect me to be posting up fancy movies I did already. I’m just working through a couple fun movies I took at the park today with my new ‘4’. Once I got into the app I found that I can cut and splice, add music, opening screen and much more. After I played a bit, I started to wonder how long it took Apple to come up with this user interface. How did they get it right to make it possible to actually edit high resolution video on such a small screen. And… it isn’t a pain, fun actually. Watch here for my creations – promise it will be something you wont see at your local theater.
- Create and Test your great app idea simply by drawing it
- For designing the next great iPhone app, or just fun note taking
- iPhone 5S Protection Is Already Rolling Out!
- Dodo brings the iPhone and a writing paper booklet together into one nice pocketable package
- Clear, Shake to email todo list
- Kickstarter, anytime and anyplace… now an iPhone app
- Fashionable iPhone Cases can be slick – the Grip solution
- Water proofing the iPhone 5 with Survivor Protection
- Missing Google Maps on your iPhone? Now available as a free app!
- Quick view of advanced weather information on the iPhone with VyCloud